Cameo Cinema is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
We recommend you familiarize yourself with this Policy, prior to using this website or supplying personal information to the Cameo Cinema. When you provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of the information listed below for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Since we use your personal information to provide services to you, it is important that the information be accurate and up-to-date. If during the course of your dealings with us, any of your information changes, please inform us so that we can amend our records.
In this Policy, "personal information" means any information about an identifiable
individual, but does not include business contact information including the name, title, business address or business telephone number of an employee of any organization.
Cameo Cinema collects personal information about our customers, including without
limitation Cameo Cinema Newsletter members, including name, address, email address, telephone number, language preference, and your preferences and opinions regarding our products and services. Such personal information is gathered as a result of your purchases of online tickets, gift cards and other purchases or dealings that you may have with us.
Cameo Cinema may use and disclose your personal information for the following
* To enable you to make online purchases of tickets, bookings, gift cards or other offerings. Any credit card specific personal information collected in this process is used and disclosed only for processing your transaction, unless you are informed otherwise and provide your consent.
* To communicate to you about information, features and services of our Cameo Cinema Newsletter and other promotions, programs, and services;
* To seek your participation in customer surveys and polls and to understand and analyze the data collected to develop, enhance, market and/or provide products and services to meet your preferences;
* To enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
· To confirm your identity if you request a refund or are dealing with lost and
* To verify age before entering an age restricted movie;
* To report and deal with any accident, theft or incident with which you may have been involved, for insurance and/or legal purposes;
* To our suppliers and contractors who sponsor or manage sweepstakes or other promotions, services or products for our website. We shall not authorize such suppliers and contractors to use or disclose such information beyond the scope of the consent you have provided.
* For uses and disclosures as permitted or required by law, including without
limitation for the purpose of cooperating with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Cameo Cinema or others.
* To provide as part of Cameo Cinema's customer database to another company or business in the event of a proposed or actual transfer of ownership of all or part of Cameo Cinema to such other company or business, but for this purpose we shall not authorize any use or disclosure of your personal information beyond the scope the consent that you have provided to us.
Personal information is also collected from you if you make an employment application to us, and such information shall be retained, used and disclosed as required to process your application.
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party to enable them to market their products and services without first obtaining consent from you.
Protecting children’s privacy is also important to us. We request that our website visitors under 18 years of age not disclose or provide any personal information without the consent of their parent or guardian.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we use various
technical, contractual, administrative and physical security measures to protect personal information that you provide to us. We retain your personal information as long as your relationship or transaction continues with us, and as long as reasonably necessary to address any issues and satisfy any potential legal obligations that we may have.
You should always be aware that e-mail and the internet are not 100% secure media, and you should consider this when sending personal or confidential information to us.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive emails or other communications from us, you can discontinue such communications or any membership by following instructions on our website.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, or wish to gain access to your personal information that we may hold, please send your requests and concerns to the attention of the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that access may not be provided to certain information which is protected by lawyer-client privilege, constitutes confidential commercial information, was collected in respect of the investigation of a breach of an agreement or of law, or is generated in respect of dispute resolution.
This Policy may be amended from time to time, and your use of this website may be subject to other terms and conditions as posted at this website.